1. Place olive oil in a pan and sauté the onion, celery and garlic during 5 minutes until Golden.
2. In a deep pan, add the chicken broth, the low fat milk and the ingredients that were sautéd. Let it boil for 10 minutes. Add spinach and let it boil from 2 to 4 minutes until tender.
3. Turn off the heat and let the temperature stabilize. Then, change the content from the pan to a blender and finish by adding what´s left of the spinach
4. Blend until obtaining a consistent uniform mix.
5. Add salt and pepper to the taste