- 1 tbsp. of chopped pistaccios
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Place the pistaccios and almonds in a pan on medium heat until they start to get a golden color and releasing the scent.
- Once the pistaccios and almonds are warm crush.
- Add the crushed nuts, the oil, honey and the pinch of salt.
- Crush again until it becomes a paste.
- Save in an hermetic recipient and refrigerate.
The Pistaccio butter reduces the risk of heart deseseases, increases sexual life, helps control weight and reduces obesity tendency.