Cauliflower is a very healthy vegetable for the organism. It has a high content of fiber and water which helps to avoid constipation, maintains our digestive system and reduce the risk for colon cancer.
INGREDIENTS• 1 medium size cauliflower
• 1 vegetable broth
• 1 onion
• 1 zucchini
• 1 pinch of black pepper
• 1 nutmeg
- Fry the onion in a bit of broth ( to avoid the use of oil) in a pan until it softens.
- After cleaning and peeling the zucchini, cut it in small chunks and add them to the pan.
Remember to remove the green part of the zucchini so the soup gets a creamy white color.
- Repeat the last step with the cauliflower and add the chunks to the pan.
- Stir for 15 mins. and after add the remaining broth, Ideally hot already, and let it cook for 20 more mins.
- Add a bit of black pepper and nutmeg and shake or blend, depending on your taste,
- And finally enjoy your recipe!
Pro Tip:When serving add parmesan cheese and chopped scallions as a topping!
You will love the gourmet flavour this adds!