We've all had bad hair days! It's part of life, and also environmental factors can change how our strands behave. But sometimes, our hair starts losing life due to our unhealthy hair habits.
In this post we'll tell you how to take care of it integrating this simple steps in our routine.
1. When combing your hair wet, it is at it's most delicate point, so add extra conditioner and brush from ends to roots. A little extra tip is to leave a little bit of conditioner in the ends so it protects and hydrates the ends.
2. Trim your hair every couple of weeks for your hair to grow strong and healthy and to get rid of split ends.
3. Wash your hair with less frequency, The natural oil in your hair is proven very beneficial for your hair health. the recommended amount is from 4 to 6 days.
4. Try to wash your hair with cold water since this is really good to gaining strength, texture and shine.
5. Avoid heat as much as you can.
6. Deep condition your hair at least once every two weeks. To do this you just need to add extra conditioner from your roots to your tips and leve for minimum 1 hr. This will help your hair look super smooth and detangle easier.
7. Do hair masks every once a week, and give your hair plenty of love!